Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

My Wheke Document

What does Beth think about Octopus’? I think that Beth likes to save marine 

animals but she also likes to save and take care of other sea animals like octopi.


How do you know that? Because she has a collection of marine animals 

in the laboratory.



How do you think Martin feels about octopus’? I think that Martin is scared 

of octopuses.


How do you know that? Because when he was looking at the octopus

 I could tell that he was scared because of his facial expressions.


What type of job does Beth have? Beth’s job is a marine biologist. 

She takes care of sea creatures and studies them.


How does she know Martin? She knows Martin because he is her 

next door neighbor, I know this because in the book it says 

Beth was Martin's neighbour.



Narrative: Retell the story in order.


What was the problem? Martin was quite scared of octopus because 

when he was looking at the Octopus he thought that Octopi was horrifying.


What was the solution? Martin was regularly visiting Wheke for a long time 

and caring for him. He then became good friends with Wheke and wasn’t scared 

of him at all.


Who were the characters? Martin, his Mum, Beth and Wheke.


Where was the setting? In Beth's laboratory and the sea.


We were learning to infer and make predictions when we are reading.

I found it easy to understand the questions.

I found it hard to gather my information for my doc.

I really enjoyed creating this document.

Next time I need to think more harder and make more time for my learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment