Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

My Digital Map

We are learning about how we advertise ourselves online.
We talked about only posting things online that keeps us safe. We learned
how tagging photos and posts make it easier to find out bout someone, so we need to be careful about
our posts content.

We created a DLO showing our Digital Day.

Today we made a Digital Map for Cybersmart and used our history to find out what sites and pages that we visited in the past.

Secondly we used the search bar and looked for those icons. We also had footprints to make a path on our Digital Map.

Thirdly and finally we put the icons on our Digital Map.

I noticed that the most sites that I visited were google.




 

1 comment:

  1. Hi my neme is waimirirangi I looked at to mahi is tino pia to mahe
    and I looked of all of mahe bye

    ReplyDelete