Pages

Monday, June 17, 2019

Persuasive Writing-Homework

WALT use the correct structure and language for Persuasive Writing.                          
Homework
Learning is important. We need to learn homework at school and at home every day and every night.
I think we should do homework every day and every night.

Firstly I think we should do homework every day and every night because homework helps us grow smarter and gives our brain a workout.
Secondly I think we should do our homework every day and every night so that we can achieve our goals and get 100% in our spelling test. To get 100% in your spelling you have to practise it every day and every night.
Thirdly I think we should do homework every day and every night so we can improve our reading goals.
By improving your reading goals you can read your books every day and every night so you can improve your reading goals.
That’s why I think we should do our homework every day and every night.

By Isabella Sirett

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bella! I like how you explained why and when to do your homework and yes your right it will help your brain get a workout to do mahi no matter where you are!

    ReplyDelete