Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

The Magic Jacket

We are learning to use camera angles and editing to create a movie.

This week we have been learning about movie making using We Video. I learned how to do different camera angles which will make my movies more captivating.

Today I learned how to edit some of our videos using We Video. I used the cutting funtion which is the cutting tool to cut the parts I didn't need in my movie.

Some of our class' students added audio to their movies.

I found it easy to use shots that I was familiar with, such as mid shot amd worms-eye view.

I found it difficult to get the timing right and the lighting from where the position I was making for my movie. The sound was very tricky because it was windy and there was a lot of background noise from other student playing and yelling.

I really enjoyed acting and being able to come up with my own ideas.

Next time in need to try working at a slower pace on my movie bit by bit so I finish it properly.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Isabella, would you please give us access to see your film! I am really interested in seeing what you have created!

    ReplyDelete